Jeremy Olen, CFA
As an owner and Managing Partner of The Financial Services Network and Chief Investment Officer of Strategic Wealth Advisors Group (SWAG), Jeremy is responsible for supporting all Network advisors in how to best leverage investment tools, products and technology to support their practices. Additionally, Jeremy leads The Network’s Portfolio Consulting Services Team, providing an à la carte virtual CIO service including portfolio design, trading and re balancing. Jeremy’s prior experience includes the establishment and management of a natural resource hedge fund, Stowe Partners LLC, has published two indices and launched two ETF’s.
Jeremy’s career began in the field of technology as an executive and risk manager, successfully selling his technology company in early 2000. With a keen interest in investing and a personal track record of success, he entered the field of investment management by joining JBT Financial LLC, a Michigan-based hybrid RIA. During this period, Jeremy developed the Quantitative Allocation MethodologyTM for the design and management of investment portfolios. He then expanded his role and began managing portfolios as a co-advisor with other advisors and practices within The Network.
As a result of this expansion, Jeremy relocated to California, and in 2004, he formed Dynamic Capital Management (DCM) with a focus on providing financial advisors and advisory firms with portfolio management services and support through a multi-custodial Hybrid RIA. In 2014, Jeremy met with the Executive Team at The Network and formally merged DCM into SWAG, The Network’s hybrid RIA.
- Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics, University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts, Actuarial Science, University of Michigan
- Securities registrations Series 7 and 63 held through LPL Financial. Series 65 held through Strategic Wealth Advisors Group.
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Representative Examination
- FINRA Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- FINRA Series 65: Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Kolbe Certified Coach*
- *This certification signifies I have the knowledge and insight to use Kolbe Indexes and software to identify people’s natural talents and help individuals and organizations utilize those talents productively.